Campaign Blogs (sites added by request only)

Jane's Writing. Again. And Again. And Again.

I'm Working on the Friend Thing--Facebook

See More Jane Here

Paudaux's Greeleyville Headline Animator

Saturday, August 1, 2009

It Is Time, Colorado! We Need Health Insurance Reform Today

These are the fellow local businesses endorsing the Op-Ed piece in the Denver Post written by Hollis Berendt and Brian Bacak. While I endorse a single payer system and a stronger public option it is good to see prominent businesses and citizens coming out against the mouthpieces serious reform. Bravo! I'll frequent these businesses whenever I have the opportunity.

It Is Time, Colorado! We Need Health Insurance Reform Today

Comments :

0 comments to “It Is Time, Colorado! We Need Health Insurance Reform Today”

Post a Comment

Welcome to Jane Paudaux's Greeleyville blog. Post your comment below. Be respectful and courteous please. I have turned on word verification to block the spammers. If this doesn't work I will have to turn comments off. Thank you for understanding.

I'm Working on the Being Social Thing


 

Copyright © 2010 by GREELEYVILLE by Jane Paudaux