Campaign Blogs (sites added by request only)

Jane's Writing. Again. And Again. And Again.

I'm Working on the Friend Thing--Facebook

See More Jane Here

Paudaux's Greeleyville Headline Animator

Monday, July 27, 2009

Greeleyville Gets A Facelift

Welcome to the new face of Greeleyville.

Comments and criticisms are welcome. It will be a work in progress. Right now I have been working on getting the comment section to work below each posting. The template I am using also has a list of the feed comments at the top of the blog so you can read through all the comments. I may remove the small widget comment device in the middle if the comment to each post works well. I have moved all the previous postings from the old template and everything should be here--somewhere. The question of course is "Where." I will need to rebuild the blog links and other small nuances.

Addendum: I know only the tech geeks are really interested in this stuff but... Okay the new comments are up and working under each new post. What I did not figure out is how to save all the old comments with the new template. Some of them are saved but not all. I have downloaded all the old ones though so I can restore them if blogger fixes the import device (it isn't working right now and supposedly they are working on the matter). Here goes the facelift.

Addendum 2: It looks like the comments came through the facelift with few wrinkles. A couple are gone but the ones that posted from gmail accounts made it just fine.

Comments :

0 comments to “Greeleyville Gets A Facelift”

Post a Comment

Welcome to Jane Paudaux's Greeleyville blog. Post your comment below. Be respectful and courteous please. I have turned on word verification to block the spammers. If this doesn't work I will have to turn comments off. Thank you for understanding.

I'm Working on the Being Social Thing


 

Copyright © 2010 by GREELEYVILLE by Jane Paudaux