Campaign Blogs (sites added by request only)

Jane's Writing. Again. And Again. And Again.

I'm Working on the Friend Thing--Facebook

See More Jane Here

Paudaux's Greeleyville Headline Animator

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

UNC Students Covering Greeley Colorado City Council Meetings

There's a new site in town for political junkies and concerned, and not-so-concerned, citizens to take a look at now and then. Well at least I think it is new. Maybe it reoccurs each semester. The focus is on more than just the City Council meetings as it is a journalism course but it sounds interesting. It is Lynn Klyde-Silverstein's Reporting Contemporary Issues class at UNC blogging on City Council Meetings. You can check out the new digs at http://uncoeditprof.blogspot.com/2009/10/students-blogging-city-council.html

This is a great idea. I'd love to see what is going on in the minds of the generation younger than me and at the same time not have to kill any Woolly Mammoths in order to keep my feet warm plodding out to meetings during the winter. I can read some of what I miss online from a fresh perspective.

Comments :

2 comments to “UNC Students Covering Greeley Colorado City Council Meetings”

Lynn Klyde-Silverstein said...
on 

Thanks! They turned out well for the most part.

Magpie said...
on 

Indeed Lynn, I've had a couple of people comment appreciatively on those blogs.

Post a Comment

Welcome to Jane Paudaux's Greeleyville blog. Post your comment below. Be respectful and courteous please. I have turned on word verification to block the spammers. If this doesn't work I will have to turn comments off. Thank you for understanding.

I'm Working on the Being Social Thing


 

Copyright © 2010 by GREELEYVILLE by Jane Paudaux